Sunday, February 22, 2009

UPSR ceremony & PIBG [SJK(C) Choong Wen] 2009---my bro de..


tdy was UPSR ceremony & PIBG 4 SJK(C) Choong Wen(2009)....

wake up early...starts at 8 sumthin or 9...

de ceremony was so boring...cox most of da time was talk abt PIBG meetin...
at last UPSR ceremony...

my bro gt 7A's 4 UPSR...at der i took some pictures...

cox too borin..until de camera's battery finish...until nid 2 use my phone camera..
hahax^^




group photo of 7A's students (2008)




saw which 1 is my bro??hahax^^


my bro & de skul headmaster...mr wong shee fatt




my bro & his frenx...^^

a family picture...smilex..



my bro & his best frenxx...

mii & my bro^^


my bro & his frenx...

Afta da ceremony...v went 2 KFC...cox my bro says tat his frenx oso cumin n he is hungry too...

tis was da drinks tat i bought...lolx..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment