Sunday, April 19, 2009

tuition...

tdy wake up at 8 sumthin...parents havent wake up...
my bro go 2 skul...2 join da kyokushin karate...
my dad fetch him...
den i washed da plates..sweep da floor...throw rubbish...
afta doin tis...mii feel so hot...
had nasi lemak as breakfast...watchin tv show while eatin...
den had bath cox later gt tuition at 11am...
my bro bak home at around 10.15am...he bath...
den my mum fetch mii 2 tuition centre...den she n my bro go 2 office...
had bio tuition 1st...den at 12pm..kadine n i go 2 mamak stall...
v had roti telur n roti bom...hahax..den kadine ask mii accompany her 2 skul...
2 c da taekwondo wtf...n c whether she wanna join..
reach guard hse...saw jonathan..he tell kadine tat da taekwondo wtf chg 2 next week oni start...
sobxx...
so v had 2 walk bak 2 ideal der...
at ideal der...kadine play da rubik cube tat she brought...jenny tell us tat lek lun(he's a tuition teacher at ideal) noe 2 play rubik cube veri well...
reali lerhx...he like kinda fast when playin da rubik cube...
but de cube gt a bit prob lorx..cox is cheap de...lolx..
add math tuition starts at 2pm..
i din do da hw cox i 4got hw 2 do le...so blur....
a form 5 gurl..cum 2 form 4 add math class...
tdy teacher start a new chapter..chapter 6 le..
tuition end at 3.3opm..
at nitex..my parents..my bro n i go 2 pasar malam at tmn sg besi...
summore my mum nid 2 tak her phone cox she left her phone at office..
but gt a bit rain lorx...
around 10pm..v go bak home..
sleeps around 11pm....tired le...gud nitex..

No comments:

Post a Comment