Saturday, May 2, 2009

no bio tuition..Weird guard at carrefour...lolx

wake up at 8 sumthin..watch tv while waitin da time pass...
gt tuition tdy..at 11am...
afta bath..my dad fetch mii 2 tuition centre der...
summore nid 2 fetch my bro from skul...
on da way reach der..michelle tell mii tat no bio tuition...
sobxx..so reach der c who at der...
wait awhile..den michelle..kadine followed mii go 2 my house..
had lunch..den my dad fetch us 2 skul..
i asked my dad.."Are euu ready??"..he repeated my question said"are euu lady?"
he answered bak.."no..i'm nt lady.."hahax..^^
cox kadine gt taekwondo at skul...quite borin at der..
bak 2 ideal..gt add math tuition..
at der..v like keep laughin..dunno y..michelle say.."too much sugar"..hahax^^
tuition end at 3.30pm..fetch michxx 2 her house..
around 5 sumthin..had bath..den later go 2 Carrefour wit family...
had dinner at station kopitiam..den go shoppin..
reach shampoo department..thought wanna buy some shampoo..
but hor..suddenly a guard stop mii n say pay at tat counter..so i ask da cashier..
she say nid 2 pay here wor..sobxx
summore nid 2 pay cash..den my mum say put bak da stuff..
when go 2 cashier 2 pay..i go 2 take bak da thingx..hahax..
bought sundae strawberry..den go bak home..

No comments:

Post a Comment