Friday, November 13, 2009

I am an average student....

Rules of the game:Once you are tagged, you MUST DO this quiz and tag 16 friends, including the person who tagged you.Copy and paste everything, do it and repost the title with whatever rank you were given.Ranks are given at the bottom of this noteIf you have done something in this school which is indicated by the sentence, mark the [ ] on the left side of the thing you have done with a x.Let the game begin.

Level 1:

[x]Sleep in class
[x]Talked in class
[x]Not seating at your own place in class
[x]Scolded by a teacher
[ ]Litter the classroom
[x]Did not do your homework
[x]Submitted your homework
[ ]put nail polish
[ ] lepaking
[x]Did not pay attention in class
[ ]dreaming in class
[x]goofing around in class
[x]Copied other people's homework
[]Played a trick on your classmates

My Total: 9

Level 2:

[x]walking around
[x]late in class
[x]was abit naughty
[ ]shouted at the top of your voice during lesson time
[ ]scolding vulgarities in class
[ ]spotted hairstyle deemed unacceptable by the school
[ ]used a school facility without school's permission
[x]play in class
[ ]singing loudly during lesson
[ ]walking around the class aimlessly during lesson time
[ ]did not greet the teacher properly
[x]went to the toilet during lesson time without permission
[x]say bad about teacher
[ ]used the teacher's table as a rubbish dump

My Total: 6

Level 3:

[ ]made a fool out of morning assembly
[ ]wasted the school's toilet paper
[ ]sabotaged someone
[x]irritated someone

My Total: 1

Level 4:

[x]forged your parent's signature
[ ]forged a classmate's signature

My Total: 1

Level 5:

[ ]fiddling with your handphone during lesson time
[ ]using school computer to play games without a teacher's permission
[ ]listened to an MP3 player in school

My Total: 0

Level 6:

[ ]vandalise the school property
[ ]used the internet
[ ]fought with someone in school

My Total: 0

Level 7:

[x]cheated in a class test
[x]cheated in a school examination
[x]Lied to your teacher

My Total: 3

Level 8:

[ ]set fire to something in the school
[ ]locked the teacher out of the classroom
[ ]played truancy just after coming to school just to take attendance

My Total: 0

Level 9:

[ ]refused to pay school fees
[ ]cheated the school money
[ ]stole things which belonged to the school
[ ]bullied someone in school
[ ]pranked called your school

My Total: 0

Level 10:

[x]raised your voice/shouted against a student leader
[ ]raised your voice/shouted against a teacher
[ ]raised your voice/shouted against your discipline master/mistress
[ ]raised your voice/shouted against your vice-principal
[ ]raised your voice/shouted against your principal

My Total: 1

Level 11:

[ ]brought weapons to the school
[ ]brought real firearms to the school
[ ]brought a real bomb to the school
[ ]fired a real weapon in the school with the motive to frighten/kill
[ ]dressed up as a terrorist to school

My Total: 0

Grand total : 21

Ranks:
If you are between 0-15 -------------{I am a good student}
If you are between 16-20------------{I am a good student but with occasional trouble}
If you are between 21-30------------{I am an average student}
If you are between 31-40------------{I am a bad student}
If you are between 41-50------------{I am a very bad student}
If you are between 51-60------------{I should have been caned by the discipline master}
If you are between 61-65------------{I should have been expelled from school}
If you are between 66-75------------{I should have been sent to a reformatory centre }

I Tag :
- Mell
- Zheng yii
- Mei yu
- Zhi yen
- Jen ai
- Connie
- Siew thong
- Deon
- Pepsi
- Rin
- Karin
- Michelle yong
- Shin wei
- Weng yan
- Su poh
- Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment