Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday off!!~~^^(Rainy daY)

public holidae(Maulidur Rasul) 4 tdy...n no skul tdy...yeah!!

wake up late at 9 sumthin or 10...den saw my bro's fren was at our home..

dey playin computer games....i think tat wan is dota..(if nt wrong)...

den had my ''maggie'' as my breakfast....n oso watchin tv show...

rainy day...

around 11 sumthin...my dad ask mii 2 follow him 2 Sg. Buloh...

afta take my phone n i/c..den i went out wit my dad...

later on...my mum called mii...asked mii wher am i...den i tell her tat i followed dad go out...

den she ask mii whether gt change pants anot...

i say no..she was like veri angry...cox tat was shorttt pantss...but nt too short oso larx..

half long half short lorx...

sobxxxx...

on da way 2 sg. buloh...i was listenin ONE fm radio station...tat was new radio station lai de...

v pass through 3 tolls tat cost us RM 4.10...n v reach der afta an hour...

de place v went is factory area...

i saw most of de factory still on tdy...although tdy is public holidae...

afta tat...v went bak 2 home....

but den my dad nid 2 go 2 office first cox gt ppl wanna c him...

on da way bak oso nid 2 pass through 2 tollss...tat cox RM3 sumthin (i guess)...total tolls tat v pass though tdy is 5 tolls...lolxxx...

later v went bak 2 home...had lunch...

(at home)...thought wanna do revision 4 history...

but den i was readin magazine n playin my phone's game...

sobsss...=w=

almost spend few hours 2 read de magazine...but havent finish readin oso...

hahax...^^

cox sum of de time i was playin phone's game...lolx...^p

haix...tml history & mathematics exam...Gambatek every1 !!!~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment