Monday, March 9, 2009

SuNny d@Y!!~~

wake up late oso tdy...around 9.40am...



had breakfast wit parents....



den my bro's fren cum 2 our house...n of course playin computer games lorx...



i hv ntg 2 do...jux watchin tv show lorx...



den around 1pm...v had lunch....v had lamb soup tdy...hahax...^^



it was so delicious...



washed my skul shoes & my bro de...den ntg 2 do..but lazy study....sobxx...



sunshine d@y.... de clothes & shoes oso dry oledi....



afternoon...my grandmother called our house number...i pick up...she tell mii tat



she wanna cum here 2 giv sum stuff 2 my dad...



around 5 sumthin...my grandmother reached here wit my cousin..cox he fetch her cum here...



den he thought wanna go 2 ''CC'' 2 surf net n play computer games nearby our house de...



he cum bak here n say tat ''CC'' is not de surfin net de...like sum kind of gambling games lai de...



so he kenot surf net lorx...



i gave milo 2 my grandmother..cousin...while my father n bro wants 2 drink coffee...



later...my dad tell us tat later go carrefour...wit dem..^^



b4 tat..my dad nid 2 go 2 office...dunno do wad stuff...so v had bath first b4 my dad cums bak...



den my dad bak...



afta he bath...v went 2 carrefour n had our dinner...Teppanyaki.. den v went 2 shoppin...



i bought a magazine tat cost mii RM8.00...(of course use own money lorx...if nt sure get scold de)...hehex^o-



v finish shoppin around 10.40pm...den v say bye 2 grandmother & cousin...



(at home)...afta packin de stuff in suitable place...



den watch tv show until 1 sumthin in da mornin..i think..



then....sleep^^

No comments:

Post a Comment