Monday, January 26, 2009

Happie Chinese New Year...!!~~




Happie Chinese New Year 2 every1 n oso Happie Holidays!!~~


^^Gong Xii Fatt Cai...




1st day of Chinese New Year...everybody chg their new clothes n every thing new....lolx


afta bath...my family n I go 2 my father's side de relatives 2 'bai nian'....


n of course wanna get a lot of angpau larx...hahax..b4 tat i get 2 angpaus frm my parents...


first v go 2 my grandmother der...later v go 2 grandfather der...


had lunch at grandfather's house...den call my another grandmother at New York de...firstly wanna use computer de..2 save money cox internet chat no nid pay de...but kenot...


haix...den call 2 new york der lorx...


b'side tat...v watch some tv show...n oso get angpau from grandfather & my uncle....


afta tat...v go 2 another of my father's relaitve der...dey stay nearby da bukit antarabangsa...


on de way bak...i saw a malay gurl actor nearby my relative's house...i think she is doin her acting 4 some movie ba...dunno larx...^w^


at nitex..v go bak 2 grandmother's house der 2 hv some dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment