Tuesday, January 6, 2009

N3w C0m3r5 In 4@9....

W3ll...as usual skul day...wake up early at 6am...
as reach at skul...i go 2 my class..den find my frenx...
den...all da students go 2 multi-purpose hall n old assembly place....lolx..
durin gather..i saw a new gurl student lining up row of 4@9 ...i wonder who is tat...
afta tat i heard tat da gurl was from kuantan..(if not wrong larx)...
she is so pretty n fair...^^
all of gurl classmates introduce themself...n oso treat her gud...
she sit b'side Jen Ai...some of da other class boy students cum 2 4@9 n c tat gurl...lolx..
later b4 study hour ends...melissa cum 2 4@9 n find mii...i wonder why dey find mii...den melissa giv mii a bear(i think)-.-...n she says tat its from pn haliza....
Study hour ends..so jen ai accompany mii 2 find my bro tat nw study form 1...den i giv da money 2 him...
den my father fetch mii 2 office...
afta havin lunch...my mum ask mii 2 go bank tat jux opposite my parents' office 2 bank in some stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment