Saturday, January 10, 2009

TultIoN...hate my bro...

tdy is saturdae...but still gt tuition...sobs...
err...
wake up at 8 sumthin...den my dad ask mii where is da modem...
but i say i dunno...den he found it at my mum workin's bag...
b4 tat he say he had find tat bag more than 5 times...but den he found it...hahax
den i make maggie mee as my breakfast..while waitin de mee can b eat..
i watchin tv show...
den i take a bath n pack my things 4 tuition...around 10 somethin my mum fetch mii 2 tuition centre...n my mum n my bro go 2 office....
when i reach der...i jux oni c mr liew at der...
n i'm oni 1 cum early 2 der...so i wait my frenx cum....
da biology teacher is quite borin..(i think larx)...but still okie larx...
den chemistry teacher is an indian woman....she teaches form 4 n form 5...
she teaches quite okie...den my frenx n i go 2 mamak stall 2 hv our lunch...
around 1.30pm...add math class start....v were late around 10 mins(i guess)...
den v quickly go in 2 class....
afta tuition...i wait my mum fetch mii...
at home...my bro suddenly take my sweets....i grab it bak...den he hit my head...
i hit bak him but not head...den he hit my head again few times....so hate him...
den i scold him lorx...my mum cum out n scold us...but she scold mii more than my bro...
its not my fault den she jux scold mii....=.=
y i'm so cham de....reali not my fault den still wan scold mii!!!
heng!!~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment