Friday, January 16, 2009

My Burfdae!!~~^^






tdy is my 16th burfdae....^^
err...although is my burfdae but still a skul day larx...lolx
as usual wake up at 6 sumthin in da mornin....
when i reach my class....my frenx wish mii...happie burfdae faridah!!!~~
hahax...i thought nobody rmb my burfdae...
so happie....n continuously wish mii happie burfdae...!!
i go 2 my frenx' class...at
4@11..dey oso wish mii happie burfdae....
den hui jun giv mii burfdae present...she's da 1st person who giv mii present....^^
thx 2 her a lot...~~
err...da 1st who wish mii burfdae de is my fren but nt same age or same skul larx...
secondly...hui jun...den yong kheng......
zheng yi tell mii tat she wants 2 sms mii da burfdae wish..but den she fell aslept last nite...
some of my frenx dunno my burfdae larx...so din wish mii lorx...
tdy oso kar kit's burfdae...i c him n wish him happie burdae...n den he wish mii too....lolx..
afta skul still gt tuition...n den at 4.30pm gt account tuition by pn mazni at her house...
den afta de tuition ends n my bro's skul ends...my mother fetch us 2 home but den she drive 2 another direction so i ask her where v go....
den she drive 2 pizza hut nearby our skul...i saw my father was waitin at der...den i oni noe wad is happenin....
dey wants 2 celebrate my burfdae....^^
at der...i saw nicholas's father order 4 take away da pizza....
his father was my father's fren too...^^
later v go bak home...

No comments:

Post a Comment