Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happie Chinese New Year!!~~^^



2nd day of Chinese New Year!!~~新年快乐



afta lunch..first destination v go 2 sg besi da visit my father's fren de house bai nin...


v had some snacks & drinks from them...my father chat wit dem...n spend around 2 hours at der....n of course my bro n i get angpaus...^^


afta tat...v go 2 relatives' house...at bukit antarabangsa oso...


den at der...my father saw a boy named ah fai..i guess..my mum tell mii tat he got help them work b4 lorx...since i still small..nw i not recognixe him oso..lolx


suddenly a break sound...den v go n c...den oni noe tat de vase break b'cox of strong wind...


later...v go 2 another relative's house nearby...


his daughter wanna ask abt her earset...cox kenot listen de voice...


den my bro help her 2 do lorx...


at last complete but de earset still couldnt work...but tat time alreadi nite...


so v hav 2 go grandmother's house 2 eat steamboat as dinner...


v r full wit da delicious food...hahax^^




No comments:

Post a Comment